Skype
flaminglog0

Most Ghost Most Ghost

This is the best thing my music has ever been featured in.

Thank you for choosing to use my song! I thoroughly enjoy this animation.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

It's been nearly four years... Where have you gone?

Rhg #1 - Frajto Vs Black Rhg #1 - Frajto Vs Black

Great choreography for the fighting, perhaps you could use more varied sound effects, and increase the framerate for motion during the fighting portions.

You definitely have skill though, and I hope to see more RHG from you.

Hellfire Coliseum BETA Hellfire Coliseum BETA

This is the game you were intending on using my music for? Have you put more work into it since this iteration?

Avoider! Avoider!

Did you even need a score?

The gameplay was kind of fun, but the graphics and music need quite a bit of work.

SethFx23 responds:

Yeah you are right, but I just really wanted to complete this, so I took it as is.

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

... Sorry, but...

Your game here wasn't difficult enough. Decent effort, but sadly stuff like this is what I've been resorting to to stave off the boredom, because FFR is STILL down. ;-;.

~SW~ Windswept ~SW~ Windswept

This seriously goes perfectly with the feeling of the comic.

You're a good producer, continue doing this thing.

SkyeWint responds:

Thanks! I thought the theme had went along well, which was part of the inspiration to finish this.

I hope to continue doing music for a long time. ^_^

Prelude In 8-bit Prelude In 8-bit

This is extremely well-composed. The whole-tone parts are a bit unpleasant, but on the other hand, composing with a whole-tone scale is difficult.

But that middle part. THAT MIDDLE PART. That was amazing and you should definitely write more in the "something I invented" scale.

SourJovis responds:

It's a bit different than most compositions in a whole-tone scale. Normally songs in this scale are very abstract and dreamy, and just pass by you. For the sake of originality I made this one very attention demanding, and therefore perhaps a bit obnoxious. Glad you like that scale I invented myself. I'll make more songs with that scale. Good idea.

{8bit} Pixel Rebirth {8bit} Pixel Rebirth

Have you heard of anamanaguchi? your work sounds a lot like their work, and believe me, that's a good thing

your grasp of music theory really shows through in this one, with how smoothly your chord progression flows (and your instrumentation is perfect just EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ASADFGASDFG)

long story short please PLEASE don't stop making music

HOMERUN!!! HOMERUN!!!

Fourside never saw it coming.

Serious blast of nostalgia from this.

Hoboweasel responds: