Skype
flaminglog0

~SW~ Windswept ~SW~ Windswept

This seriously goes perfectly with the feeling of the comic.

You're a good producer, continue doing this thing.

SkyeWint responds:

Thanks! I thought the theme had went along well, which was part of the inspiration to finish this.

I hope to continue doing music for a long time. ^_^

Prelude In 8-bit Prelude In 8-bit

This is extremely well-composed. The whole-tone parts are a bit unpleasant, but on the other hand, composing with a whole-tone scale is difficult.

But that middle part. THAT MIDDLE PART. That was amazing and you should definitely write more in the "something I invented" scale.

SourJovis responds:

It's a bit different than most compositions in a whole-tone scale. Normally songs in this scale are very abstract and dreamy, and just pass by you. For the sake of originality I made this one very attention demanding, and therefore perhaps a bit obnoxious. Glad you like that scale I invented myself. I'll make more songs with that scale. Good idea.

{8bit} Pixel Rebirth {8bit} Pixel Rebirth

Have you heard of anamanaguchi? your work sounds a lot like their work, and believe me, that's a good thing

your grasp of music theory really shows through in this one, with how smoothly your chord progression flows (and your instrumentation is perfect just EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ASADFGASDFG)

long story short please PLEASE don't stop making music

[8b] SoaRing [8b] SoaRing

God damn, dude

i need to change my pants after listening to this, you've crafted a masterpiece here

Howl Howl

Really good, just wish it were longer!

Artax Artax

Oh lord. This is awesome. And I see you have quite an extensive library of compositions, too.

Looks like I'm going to be up for a few more hours at least, listening to them.

Dragon's Den (Orch) Dragon's Den (Orch)

I'm definitely going to have to keep tabs on your work. It's all very good.

Chill Penguin (8 bit) Chill Penguin (8 bit)

This is tight as hell. I'm really digging this.

What program did you use to make this?

chaoticmarin responds:

I make absolutely everything with FL Studio. c:

Equine Sorrow (inst) Equine Sorrow (inst)

I'm going to be up all night listening to your music, aren't I?

Gotye-SomebodyThat(Remix) Gotye-SomebodyThat(Remix)

The mixing of the track was pretty good... However, was that really the best snare sample you could find?

If you replaced that snare with a more appealing, simpler snare, that would improve this track greatly.

SteNcils responds:

Yea sorry about that, I chose this snare because it sounded good with the mix i'm working on....
thanks for your advice tho (: