Skype
flaminglog0

Hellfire Coliseum BETA Hellfire Coliseum BETA

This is the game you were intending on using my music for? Have you put more work into it since this iteration?

Avoider! Avoider!

Did you even need a score?

The gameplay was kind of fun, but the graphics and music need quite a bit of work.

SethFx23 responds:

Yeah you are right, but I just really wanted to complete this, so I took it as is.

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

... Sorry, but...

Your game here wasn't difficult enough. Decent effort, but sadly stuff like this is what I've been resorting to to stave off the boredom, because FFR is STILL down. ;-;.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

CATASTROPHE!!!

I love Golden Sun! Nice reference!

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Newgrounds needs more creative games like this one

This game is certainly one of the best I've played! The load of creativity both shown in the game itself and the things created with it is truly amazing!

Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1 Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1

Awesome game!

One of the most lateral-thinking type games I've ever played. By the way, in scene 2, you click the rod and then the green rock on the well.

Kingdom of Machines Kingdom of Machines

A save function would have been nice.

Other than that, it was a great game!

A Random Generator A Random Generator

This was funny.

The baby cut open the alien- If you think about it, it makes sense.
The beer smelt the baby
The Person crapped on the keyboard
My attention span doesn't allow for much more than that. (Not a random sentence.)

Amoeba Amoeba

Glucose is a molecule, not a cell!

Scientific blunders aside, awesome game.
C6 H12 O6!!!!! GAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Those 10's don't lie.

This is arguably the best flash game ever. One question that I hope either you or a fellow grounds user can answer. On the level with the cliffs, how do you get by the spikes to get the larva near the beginning of the level? (the larva is directly above you at the beginning.)